Total Communications Comes to Life at CTIA Wireless
See Comverse's Total Communications portfolio at CTIA Wireless, the convergence of more than 1,100 exhibiting companies, dozens of industries, and over 40,000 professionals from 125 countries, all working toward the common goal of revolutionizing wireless.
Visit Comverse at Booth #1644 in Hall C at the Las Vegas Convention Center to see live demonstrations from our innovative Total Communications portfolio, reflecting our vision of a world where people communicate in a simple and reliable manner, enjoying a rich and personalized experience without concern for the underlying enabling technologies (services, devices and networks).
- Enjoy a live demonstration of a full suite of visual voicemail solutions, the most convenient way to receive your voicemails - in the order you want, via the device you select. Go directly to the message you want to hear.
Access may be offered from virtually any device or terminal by means of handset clients, 3G, MMS, Web and Email. It’s a world of convenient options that is bound to strengthen loyal relationships.
- This interactive demo highlights the benefits to both operator and end user of a family subscribed to converged billing. The advantages of multiple identities, corporate, family and personal, the family account hierarchy that enables both prepaid and postpaid plans in one account, the redirecting of charging for total convenience and control and a wide range of notifications like credit limits and promotions to constantly staying updated - all enhance the total communication lifestyle.
- Make more from your SMS services. Instant SMS is the next-generation mobile messaging service that enhances the existing SMS service with Instant Messaging-like capabilities, such as presence and a conversational-based messaging. When your subscribers start their day with Instant Messaging at their PC, they will soon demand the capability to continue the flow all the day - don’t you want to give them what they want?
Mobile Advertising Solution
– Witness unique approaches to offer non-intrusive advertising on many different channels of access – all on an opt-in basis – such as on ringback tones, on mobile avatars or banners while browsing the mobile net. Mobile Advertising is gaining in popularity as it creates new revenue models.
- Enter the world of true converged communications by witnessing a demonstration of triple-play services delivered by the PC Communicator. See how all operators can provide voice and messaging services across users’ PC, TV, home phone and mobile device with a unified customer interface and address book. Subscribers enjoy voice, SMS, MMS, IM and Presence with the same number for all devices and a shared contact list. There are additional markets out there that are yours for the taking!
Request a meeting with Comverse today!
April 1-3, 2008
Las Vegas Convention Center
Las Vegas, NV
Exhibiting in Booth # 1644