New Content at Comverse EXPO Can Help Propel Your Business Forward
Check Out What’s New at Comverse EXPO
Visitors to Comverse EXPO have been hailing its innovativeness, calling it a ground-breaking way to share with people around the globe significant new information about products and industry developments.
This comprehensive, highly attractive virtual event looks surprisingly like an exciting real-life telecom convention, and is teeming with valuable information in an assortment of compelling multimedia demos, videos and more.
Thousands have already explored EXPO, the Leading Virtual Telco Event — and now there are compelling new reasons to visit.
Catch the Latest on Comverse’s New Active Customer Management™ Capabilities
Comverse EXPO is the place to go for the most up-to-date information on how Comverse has enhanced its Active Customer Management™ solution with customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities such as Sales Force Automation, Campaign Management, Case Management, Interaction Management and more.
Help celebrate the enriched capabilities and learn about the new service dimensions Comverse can offer operators by catching all of the new EXPO materials on the topic — including a demo, webinar and more.
Webinar Series Reaches New Heights
The thought-provoking EXPO webinar series continues its success through November with top-level industry figures tackling many of today’s most interesting developments and important issues.
Upcoming webinars will focus on critical areas such as voice, BSS, mobile advertising, converged billing, and RCS. Speakers include (check the EXPO site for the full webinar schedule with dates and topics):
- Ian Scales, Managing Editor, Telecom TV
- Anthony Behan, Sales Executive, IBM Global BSS/OSS Solutions
- David MacQueen, Director, Wireless Media Strategies Service, Strategy Analytics
- Ari Banarjee, Vice President, Yankee Group
- Shivanu Shukla, Industry Manager, ICT Practice.
Joining the above speakers will be top thought leaders from Comverse.
EXPO webinars continue to inspire participants. A key metric demonstrating the value of the high-interest presentations and their ability to command viewer attention is that 62% of webinar participants are staying connected for more than 30 minutes.
In addition to participating in the coming webinars in real time, previous webinars can be watched on demand. Visit the EXPO Auditorium.
Spread the Word: EXPO Is “Awesome”
Thousands of people from scores of countries around the world have visited Comverse EXPO since its kickoff in June and gauging from the feedback being received, Comverse EXPO is a wall-to-wall success. Praise for Comverse EXPO continues to come in — from customers, from other professionals, and from the industry press.
A sampling of comments received:
- ".... terrific job! Truly a success beyond expectations!”
- “Wow! There is no other word to describe it…”
- “Finally I had the chance to visit the EXPO, listen to the lectures and view the demos – it is superb! Great value and very intuitive.”
- “Congratulations for the very impressive EXPO presentations and website. I shared impressions with my colleagues and all liked the concept and the demos.”
- “I can congratulate Comverse, this event is really fantastic.”
- “The multimedia is amazing. Really good, well done.”
- “It is clear that a lot of time went into it, and I've never seen such a great job. Awesome!”
- “It looks really interesting. What a great idea to have a virtual conference in these days of travel restrictions!”
Experience (and Share) Comverse at Its Best
Comverse EXPO is a source of invaluable knowledge — from the webinars in the Auditorium to the online demos in the Exhibition Hall to the latest developments in the Innovation Hall to the video testimonials in the Media Center to the Innovation Awards to the sponsors’ booths and beyond. Corporate sponsors include IBM, Sun Microsystems, EMC2 and HP.
Visit Comverse EXPO to enjoy and benefit from the wealth of resources — including the many new elements — and recommend EXPO to your colleagues so that they can experience Comverse at its best.
To experience Comverse EXPO click here